I cycle – I vote
Return to this page when State Elections are imminent; we will have more information about your state election.
The ACP has qualified as a political party and aims to put forward candidates in all 6 states in each of the State Elections.
What’s next? To realise our goal we face two major challenges:
- Identifying at least one qualified candidate from each state.
- Raising sufficient funds for the ongoing functioning of the ACP and for election preparation expenses.
What can you do to help?
1. If you are not already a member, please consider becoming one – you can sign up now
2. Whether you are a member or a potential donor, please respond positively to our upcoming fundraising drives.
3. If you or someone you know may be interested in being a candidate, please send a brief CV, relevant qualifications and your personal motivation for being a candidate to email@example.com
NSW Election Results 2015 – Legislative Assembly
~ Balmain 4th position of all parties; 2.03% of all formal votes
~ Newcastle 5th 1.70%
~ Newtown 5th 1.82%
~ North Shore 5th 1.81%
~ Willoughby 4th 1.79%
~ Wollongong 7th 1.23%
In the NSW parliament upper house election (2015), the ACP received 21,280 votes.
VIC Election Results 2015
~ Refer to Australian Electoral Commission